Fruitport Old Fashioned Days
Parade Registration Form
Thank you for your interest in the Memorial Day Parade.
- If you registered for the parade in the past three (3) years and your address has not changed; you will receive an invitation to register for this year’s parade.
- If you have not previously registered or your mailing/email address has changed please apply now to insure you will receive an invitation to attend this year…
REGISTRATION (EVERY YEAR) IS REQUIRED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE PARADE!
Please read the Parade Rules and Regulations, provide your application information below and click submit at the bottom of the page.
If you received an application invitation by mail or e-mail, please note. We’ll simply need…
- Changes only – You only need to provide information that’s missing or changed from any pre-printed information we may have sent to you.
- No changes or additions? – (Don’t forget that email address!) Then all that we need is the Application ID # filled in below, we will use all your existing information. But…
- Please do apply – On-line or by mail to confirm your application (even if there are no changes). No app… no parade!
Commercial or Political Candidate entry? Please complete the on-line form below answering “Yes” to that question; then mail your $35 check (payable to Fruitport Lions Club Parade) to: Barry Miller, Parade Secretary 187 W. Pontaluna Rd. Muskegon, MI 49444. The definition of a “Commercial” or “Political” entry can be found in our Parade Rules and Regulations.
Thank you for providing the following information and please remember… After submitting this application you may assume your registration has been accepted. In most cases… You will not hear from us again until the week preceding the parade.